Rabu, 11 April 2012

Sugar !

Hello!
when me and my family had dinner, my father told me about his friend who just bought a very cute animal, called 'sugar glider', the animal has large eyes, small bodies as small as an adult thumb, long and thick tail, and nose which is almost similar to the guinea pig's nose.
Google-ing ! I am looking for a 'super glider' and guess what? the result comes out is a motor-bike, and I was confused, then I tried to though and re-search again with 'sugar glider', ah! i was surprised!! , saw a picture that I browsed, barely able to blinked my eyes! those animals are very cute, like a bat, they can fly, I really want to keep those animals, but my mother does not allow me to buy.
prices range from IDR850, very expensive, hellyeaaa.


I'm hungry!!!

I'm Coming to you!

I'm cute right? XXX
 Love,
Pia

1 komentar: